Tuesday, February 14, 2012
quilt that I started last year in May. All of the blocks are embroidered then multiple borders are added to each block. Just reading the pattern I found it intimidating so I just sewed one block at a time and it worked out just fine.
The first through the third border took all of Saturday because each of the little blocks are 1" finished.
Besides, it was snowing and blowing out, I was able to piece all day. I have never found a better way to while a day away.
This has been one of my unfinished projects that need quilted an bound. One more down for 2012.
I don't want to give the idea that I am rushing to finish all of my UFO's I 'm enjoying the process also.